Our First Aid Courses
First Aid Training Birmingham
Birmingham First Aid Courses was established to make it easier for your company’s first aiders to become certified. We can satisfy any requirements, whether you require the basic EFAW or more advanced FAW certification. Furthermore, we may teach both the 1-day emergency course and the 3-day first aid course onsite at your business or one.
Our first aid training courses are fully accredited by the FAIB (First Aid Industry Body), which means that your staff will receive an officially recognised certificate (either EFAW or FAW, depending on the needs of your company).
We can provide on-site training at your company’s location if required. Furthermore, we only hire highly experienced instructors, ensuring that your employees get high-quality training and that they finish the course with all of the information they require.
Our First Aid Courses & How Much They Cost
- One-Day Emergency First Aid at Work Course in Birmingham: Training and Assessment for the Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) Qualification – £60 + VAT (£72)
- Three-Day First Aid at Work Course in Birmingham: Training and Assessment for the First Aid at Work (FAW) Qualification. – £160 + VAT (£192)
- Two-Day Emergency First Aid at Work Refresher Course in Birmingham: Training and Assessment for the First Aid at Work (FAW)Qualification – £120 + VAT ( £144)
- On-site first aid training: delivered on-site at your venue for £495 + VAT per day for groups of up to 12 learners.
Our First Aid Training venue
Our first aid training venue in Birmingham City Centre is well placed for all different types of transport, including by train, bus or even by foot. It’s situated just a short 2-minute walk from Birmingham Snow Hill Train Station.
Parking – Free On-Site Parking is not available this first aid training venue.
Facilities – Free WiFi, excellent transport links.
How Long Does a First Aid Training Certificate
Last For ?
In most situations, first-aid certificates are valid for three years, but the HSE advises that you take a first aid refresher course once a year.
You will receive a first aid certificate that is valid for three years upon completion of your first aid at work training course or an emergency first aid at work course.
To get a new first aid at work certificate, you must complete a two-day first aid refresher course. You must do this first aid refresher training within 28 days of the expiration date on your prior first aid certificate. You’ll repeat another 1-day emergency first aid at work course to renew your emergency first aid at work certificate.
What qualifications do you need for first aid?
- first aid at work – For high-risk workplaces such as construction sites or factories.
- emergency first aid at work – for low-risk workplaces such as offices
- paediatric first aid – for those who work with babies or children.
Our First Aid Training reviews
Top rated in Birmingham for First Aid Training & Courses
Get in Touch
The Federation of First Aid Training Organisations (FOFATO) represent over 400 first aid training providers throughout the UK. A FOFATO member displays you meet a level of due diligence with regards to training standards.